A NOTE RE SCOT ROBSON
Scot’s prices at H&Co remain the same as they were at Boho. Book Scot online or by calling 01803 362362.
Owner Hannah Harry
Since starting my hairdressing career as a Saturday girl at the Andrew Hill Salon in Newton Abbot, I have always imagined owning my own hair salon. After training with Andrew Hill and working in the industry I have also always known what type of salon I would like to open, one that is providing the highest quality of both services and environment. Locally, in Torbay and Newton Abbot there are over 120 hair salons all providing hair services, most at a high standard, so I understand why changing from your current Hair Salon is not an easy decision to make. So why should you take a leap of faith to try H&Co Hair Salon?
The answer is easily explained by paying a visit to H&Co however that in itself is the leap of faith that many people are not willing to take so instead, I hope to give you as much information as you need to at least try us once to see and feel the difference. The first thing I will do is share with you a review that I received just this week from a new client, this review optimises exactly the vision I have had for the salon and what I want clients to feel when they visit:
What makes H&Co Hair Salon worth trying…
I have given a great deal of thought to the salon itself and what I believe will make the overall experience the very best in the industry. This, I believe, is more than just providing great hairdressing services it’s about enhancing every aspect of a client’s visit. Some of the areas we have considered and put into practise are listed below:
- Creating an environment where clients are not all around the walls of the salon, having a feeling of inclusion with the rest of the clients and team.
- Providing USB charging point in every plug socket and providing free cables for iPhone and Android phones
- Providing a range of refreshments from Orange and Apple juice to Coke, Gin, Prosecco, Wine, lager and Cider as well as a range of coffees, hot chocolate and herbal teas.
- Having complementary cupcakes in the waiting are just in case you feel a little peckish and indulgent.
- Giving you a choice of exclusive products with an organic/natural range available
- Fresh flowers throughout the salon
- Massage chairs whilst having your hair washed and a starlight ceiling with the constellations of the Northern Hemisphere to keep you occupied and not have bright lights in your eyes whilst in the backwash area.
- Music piped throughout the salon playing a range of music from the 60’s right up to the latest tracks at a volume that can be heard but not so loud you can’t talk!
- Giving you the ability to book your appointment by telephone or through facebook and the website 24/7.
- Opening on Mondays and until 8pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
It’s also no surprise that other stylists and salon staff are wanting to come and work at H&Co. We are providing staff with a great place to work where they can earn well, enjoy their jobs and have a career path to follow. Happy staff means great service which results in happy clients after all.
Overall we believe we are providing an industry leading service and environment and we would love you to try it out at least once. In return we would like to offer you 50% off any cleanse cut and finish when booked with a colour treatment or 50% off your colour treatment when booked with a cleanse cut and finish until the end of July 2017.
You can book in one of the following ways: